Yes, you read right, learn AutoCAD for Architecture, Basic and 3D Advanced from scratch. In this page you can find all the Tutorials, Exercises and Resources dedicated to Autodesk AutoCAD, one of the most beautiful software out there for Architecture, Civil Engineering and many other disciplines.
I’m an architect from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, whose biggest passion is Architectural Visualization -better known as ArchViz-, but I also like Graphic Design, Artistic Drawing (digital and hand-made), Heavy Metal, 70’s and 80’s Culture, Iron Maiden and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
I hope you like all the material published on this website. Welcome to my blog and expect good things coming to your door from this moment on.
1. AutoCAD Beginner Tutorials and Exercises. These tutorials and exercises were especially designed for CAD beginners, complete novices who don’t know where to start learning this fantastic software.
2. AutoCAD 3D Modeling Tutorials and Exercises. Learn AutoCAD for Architecture, 3D and ArchViz. For beginners and advanced users.
3. AutoCAD 3D Texturing Tutorials: Always wondering how to texture AutoCAD models correctly? Well this section is dedicated to materials y textures in a 3D Environment.
4. Photoshop Tutorials for Architecture. Whether you are an architect or engineer, an expert or novice, you always need to know some useful tips and tricks in Adobe software, the Photoshop for Architecture. Enjoy.
These resources for ArchViz creators were selected for their quality and originality. I have a better stuff than this on the Subscriber’s Club but you can find good material here anyway. Some of them were made by my own hand, some others were made by other’s hand, but I keep researching, creating and collecting good stuff for my visitors and subscribers.
1. Free Textures. High Resolution Textures only, in 2K, 4K and 8K (and sometimes in 16K!), fully free and seamless, so you have no troubles making your materials.
2. Free Tree and Plant Cutouts. 2D Transparent Images of Trees and Plants, in PNG format, with or without Opacity Map, ready to be inserted inside AutoCAD.
3. Free Skies and Backgrounds for Render. From cute and clear skies to dark and mysterious backgrounds for some kind of bewitched house. These are the latest:
4. Free 3D Models and Cars. From brand new cars and trucks to high quality furniture (designed by cabinet makers), you can find very good material here.
5. Free HDRI Environments and Maps. This type of images are pretty useful for everything inside the ArchViz Industry, and they are also fashionable to illuminate 3D scenes with impressive realism.
x3dRoad updates frequently my friend, so I recommend you to visit this blog quite often if you really want to learn AutoCAD for Architecture, and please, tell your friends about.
New tutorials, new exercises, new resources, new ideas, new tricks, you name it. Every useful thing I can find out there (in benefit of the Community) I will publish it here cheerfully.
Take care of updates subscribing to the x3dRoad Club if you don’t want to miss a thing, it’s free and always will be. Keep enjoying my blog, be happy, and have a lot of success with the AutoCAD you 3D Warriors! Subscribe below.
↯ ↯ ↯ ↯ ↯